• Structural Steel – 69.08 tons detailed, fabricated and prime painted to consist of HSS columns w/base plates, B7 threaded anchor rods w/double NU & WA,
HIT 200 adhesive, cap plates, and shear plate connection materials, beams w/field bolts, nuts & washers, wood holes, and connection L’s @ precast walls, and galvanized brick and masonry lintels.
• Miscellaneous Steel – 1.43 tons detailed, fabricated and prime painted to consist of (1) Lapeyer ships ladder, (1) structural steel platform w/guardrail, (1) guardrail for the roof platform, and (1) aluminum ladder.
– Contractor: Crestone Builders
– Engineer: Rise Structural Associates
– Architect: DesignArc Group