Sioux Falls, SD
• Structural Steel – 1.17 tons detailed, fabricated and prime painted to include added beams, w/connection materials and field bolts w/nuts & washers.
• Metal Fab – 2.02 tons detailed, fabricated and prime painted to consist of channel stair stringers w/clips for field attachment of wood treads and steel angle at tread nosing, landing materials w/plate hangers, closure angles at second floor(L3 ½ x 3 ½ x ¼), 12-Line ¼-inch Stainless Cable Railing System at stairs and landing, and Cane Rail.
– Contractor: Journey Construction
– Engineer: Structural Engineering Associates
– Architect: Koch Hazard Architects